Sigh - more coding

Well not actually code complete as it turns out.  Whilst I was testing I decided to get smarter with the recycle functionality.  I don't want anybody to lose their presets, so I always send to the recycle bin rather than delete files.  However this was really slowing the app down, and shoving load of files in the recycle bin.  So I've decided to batch up deletes which really speeds things up - and stops peppering the recycle bin with loads of recycled files.

I also caught some outlier conditions that weren't handled as gracefully as they might have been.  Now some further testing to make sure I've caught (almost) everything.

After that it's time to make some quick start videos and then on with the release.  I'm still expecting to release by the end of this week.

Posted on March 19, 2013 .